Ref ID: 01569138
Classification: Software Engineer
Compensation: $85000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Do you combine creativity with strong coding skills and a deep understanding of enterprise systems? Robert Half Technology is looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Software Engineer with a strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering techniques. As a full-time, PERMANENT employee within a collaborative and deeply passionate team, you’ll play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and enhancing existing systems.
This Full Stack Software Engineer will be expected to utilize best practices and innovation that results in superior software solutions. Successful developers will be self-driven, creative problem solvers and eager to collaborate and solve complex problems both on their own and within project teams.
What you get to do every single day
– Collaborate within an agile team to understand business needs and work through complex business processes to create solutions that align with the company goals
– Design and implement backend and frontend components and services
– Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
– Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements
– Produce high quality production ready code in an agile environment
– Advocate for top programming practices and standards
What you bring to the role
– 3+ years of experience with C# .NET
– Experience with SQL and Relational Databases
– Experience with WebAPI
– Experience with Angular
– Experience with agile/scrum methodology
This is a full-time, PERMANENT position offering a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and generous vacation package, paid training, 401k and more. Applicants local to Des Moines, IA only please. For immediate consideration, please find me on LinkedIn – Full-time salary 85,000-95,000 DOE.
– 3+ years of experience with C# .NET – Experience with SQL and Relational Databases – Experience with WebAPI – Experience with Angular – Experience with agile/scrum methodology
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.