Software Engineer (AWS Server)
IDR’s client is seeking a Software Engineer with a focus on AWS Server Development to join their team! This individual will design, develop, debug, test and maintain software programs for a variety of environments, with a focus on AWS Servers.
*Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder*
Required Skills/Experience of the Software Engineer include:
· 5+ years hands-on programming experience required.
· Strong desktop applications background and/or web and mobile application development experience with the capability of also writing for embedded platforms.
· Experience with Python, 3.6+ including Flask, Sqlalchemy, PostgreSQL, and knowledge of best practices (such as Python PEP8, etc.).
· Experience with Git.
· Agile/Waterfall development cycle experience.
· Experience writing code for both compiled and interpreted languages.
· Familiarity with both object-oriented and scripting languages.
What’s In It For You?
· Full medical, dental, vision benefits
· Competitive compensation
· Opportunity to gain experience working with a large, well known/respected, powerhouse company
· Strong leadership team
· Laid back, tight knit culture and family atmosphere
The Software Engineer will be responsible for:
· Developing software solutions by analyzing needs; consulting with users; reviewing systems flow, data usage, and work processes; examining problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
· Determining operational feasibility by analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
· Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, and clear code.
· Preparing and installing solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
· Designing software systems that scale to tens of thousands of users.
· Developing and/or influencing system architectural design.
· Producing maintainable, testable, extensible, clean, well-documented code according to system design.