Below are multiple Software Engineering opportunities with a large electronic systems development company for DoD in the Pittsburgh, PA. Below are further details. Please apply with an updated resume.
- Looking for a motivated software engineer to contribute to the design, implementation, and documentation of software for a variety of applications.
- Basic knowledge of data structures and algorithms is required, experience with computer vision and/or machine learning algorithms as well as a strong math background are a plus.
- Responsibilities include maintaining, updating, and/or extending existing code and developing new software applications.
- Must work closely with other software and systems engineers on requirements generation and with end users on interface design and development if required.
- Experience with C++, Python, or Java required
- Experience with or a willingness to learn git/Mercurial for version control required
- Experience with libraries such as OpenCV , Boost, BLAS, etc. (NOT REQUIRED BUT A PLUS)
- Experience with CUDA/GPU programming (NOT REQUIRED BUT A PLUS)
- Experience with databases such as SQL or Mongo (NOT REQUIRED BUT A PLUS)
- This position requires the applicant to obtain and maintain a DoD Clearance
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we’ve grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.