Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as ‘Personal Cell’ or ‘Cellular’ in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America’s diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ’round-the-clock’ banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company’s customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
- Software Engineer in test role.
- Handle highly complex development and test environment problems and issues.
- Create and maintain Java based automation framework using Selenium, Jacob etc.
- Implement optimized and re-usable test automation functions
- Analyze user stories and develop test objectives
- Perform peer review of code to ensure standards and processes are followed, and advise on optimization of code
- Implement continuous testing and integration (CI) using Jenkins
- Research new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques and standards
- Provide guidance to less experienced staff to resolve critical and non-routine scenarios
- Work in collaboration with a globally distributed team.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 7+ years of testing or quality assurance experience
- 4 + years of experience designing and implementing solutions for test automation using Selenium and Java
- 1 + year of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: automation and data automation
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Technology 1+ year of JIRA experience
- Technology 2 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.