Ozmo is seeking a talented, motivated full-stack Software Engineer to join our growing team. As a Software Engineer, you will be focused on using the latest software stacks and cloud technologies to design, implement, test and continuously deliver new features and products. You will report directly to the Director of Engineering and work alongside an experienced and close-knit agile team to delight our customers.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo’s focus is on solving tech support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by transforming the way people think about technology.
This is an onsite position at our headquarters in Blacksburg, VA. Note: Due to COVID-19, this position will temporarily operate remotely until the office is reopened (date TBD).
Ozmo offers relocation assistance for candidates and their families. Come see why Blacksburg is consistently ranked as one of the best places to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors.
You must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- Develop software applications using C, ASP
- Communicate software defects to software development teams
- Improving software and code design
- Use software development tools to maintain software configuration control
- Perform testing on new software development projects and legacy software platform products
- Perform software testing on both existing software and new features
- Build new software and improve existing software
- Define the control system software requirements, software specification and software structure
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Integrate software components with the larger software system
- Participate in software/hardware testing
- Build automated software test frameworks for applications
- Improve software development and test processes
- Lead a propulsion application software development project
- Execute functional test scripts for custom-developed software applications
- Maintain application and system software documentation
- Perform development of complex software applications
- Assist associate software test engineers
- Manage embedded software designs projects
- Manage embedded software design projects