Kforce has partnered with a Fortune 50, industry leading Financial Services company to hire multiple Software (Java) Engineers in Tampa, Florida (FL), Lewisville (TX) and Chicago (IL). Summary: You will be a part of a very large Payment Processing Platform Modernization Initiative where the goal for the group is to become the industry leader in Payment Processing. You will be getting hands on experience in many cutting technologies and development processes including Micro Services, Cloud Services, Big Data, and Full Stack Development as well as experience in large, complex multi-terabyte data environments. You will also:
- Collaborate with the team to maintain exceptional code, architecture and documentation
- Work across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs
- Be involved in Continuous integration, continuous delivery, test driven development, cloud development, resiliency and application security
- Work on implementing complex java projects with a focus on building Spring applications, APIs leveraging private and public cloud-based infrastructure
- Stay abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends and use experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business
- 6+years of experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation; design patterns, service patterns
- 6+years of current hands on development & programming experience on the Java stack (Java 8 or higher) including exposure to Functional Programming using Java 8 Lambda Expressions or Scala/Akka Development & critical exposure to Reactive Development
- Experience in an Agile environment using TDD-Test-Driven Development &/or BDD/DDD-Behavior/Design Driven Development
- Strong exposure to implementing MicroServices
- Exposure to Open Source DevOps tech such as Maven, Subversion, Git, Jenkins (Preferred, not required)
- Hands on experience developing big data technologies using Spark SQL, Kafka, Akka (Preferred, not required)
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, preferably experience with In Memory Databases such as NoSQL, Cassandra, Teradata, Hazelcast, Redis, VoltDB, DashDB or others (Preferred) * Solid understanding of application program interfaces (APIs, specifically RestAPI), messaging software & interoperability techniques and standards.
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America’s Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards & accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, & fostering innovation. Named one of Fortune Magazine’s -World’s Most Admired Companies- of 2018 & are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training & mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well. Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.