Ref ID: 02388604
Classification: Software Engineer
Compensation: $80000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology’s Software Engineer opening might be a good fit for you, if you are passionate about technological systems, work well with others and have a firm grasp of design patterns and software engineering. This Software Engineer role is a position you will thrive in if you can effectively create new platforms and uphold current systems. This Software Engineer position is a full-time opportunity and will be based in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. For immediate consideration, please email a copy of your resume to .
How you will make an impact:
– Work closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
– Champion top programming practices and standards
– Gauge new technologies and create prototypes for constant improvements
– Build high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
– Plan and apply back end and front end components and services
– Refine solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
– Background working with web application frameworks – Good understanding of relational database management systems – Knowledge of the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code – .NET C++ experience desired – Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs – Software engineering experience
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.