Want to help shape the future design direction of a rapidly growing company focused on continuous improvement and great user experience?
IFM is a digital marketplace that pairs repair and maintenance contractors with single family property management companies and property owners. The platform handles scheduling, project management, bookkeeping and is a quick, reliable way to manage ongoing maintenance and on-demand repair.
IFM is looking for a Senior UX team member to help create and evolve our design and digital experience. If you are driven to making a difference, championing UX and delivering game-changing design at a rapid pace, this could be the place for you.
Candidates must provide a URL link to a portfolio of work.
We are looking for a candidate with exceptional and proven visual design, user experience and user research skills who is capable of tackling complex business initiatives and driving measurable outcomes.
This position reports to the Director of User Experience and Product Design and will be a key player in re-inventing our current solutions and driving the design and user experience philosophy throughout the company.
This position requires someone who can quickly distill problems into clean, usable experiences under tight deadlines while also understanding the complexity of the business and future company aspirations. We move fast and the position requires a highly organized, motivated and business-engaged person ready to switch gears quickly as the strategy and product evolve.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, product designer, graphic designer, or similar role.
- An online portfolio of work samples demonstrating a range of assets including wire frames , customer journeys, research reports, mock ups and final design.
- Fluency in best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and responsive design, as well as deep and broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision and related tools, including rapid prototyping software.
- Experience conducting user testing, both moderated and unmoderated.
- An understanding of and appreciation for simple solutions to complex problems and design that complements and enhances the user experience.
- An ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience creating style guides, pattern libraries, and other design assets.
- Ability to communicate with scrum teams and drive the delivery of meaningful experiences.
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Health Saving Account
- 401(k) & Roth
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity
- Unlimited PTO
- On Site Fitness Center
Salary : $110,000 – $120,000 plus bonus opportunity and equity options
IFM Restoration believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.