MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
In this role you will be responsible for data ingestion and processing, building services around AI algorithms, and developing the platform for their revolutionary SaaS product.
Series A Healthcare Technology company that is revolutionizing the healthcare technology space with their software. Their mission is to make the highest quality healthcare available to everyone. They’ve built a diagnostic engine that learns from and empowers the world’s most accurate radiologists-but enabling diagnosticians is just the beginning. Through their end-to-end workflow, they’re working to improve the quality and efficiency of the entire episode of care, simplifying the process of medicine and allowing doctors to focus on patients.
- Work in collaboration with Product Managers, Application Engineers and Data Scientists
- Build services around AI algorithms and power the platform we develop
- Responsible for the ingestion and processing of the data
- Responsible for the user facing application and services we develop
- Contributing to image computation and analysis libraries
- Computer Science Degree
- 5+ years Python experience
- 5+ SQL/NOSQL experience
- Strong experience with data processing, using tools such as Spark or Hadoop a plus
- Experience with docker a plus
Exciting opportunity to join a growing engineering team with a fast growing SaaS company. This position is offering a competitive compensation package and generous benefits including employer covered insurance, 401k, equity, etc.