Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
- Design and development solutions using cloud services; primarily Microsoft Azure.
- Attend scrum meetings and any other meetings defined by the manager.
- Working with business stakeholders for requirement gathering.
- Identify and articulate design methodology and best practices
- Develop end-to-end solutions, participate for the code-review, unit test and deploy.
- Documentation of technical design and functionality
- Provide support during testing and participate in go-live meetings.
- Provide after hours On-call support [rotational calendar]
- Learn, Design and develop solutions using Intersystems HealthShare
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree preferred and/or other relevant combination of training and experience
- 4-8 years experience as Software Engineer; preferred for the Healthcare setting
- 5+ years’ experience with C#
- 3+ years’ experience with scalable and secure cloud solution design and development using best practices
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Dev/Ops environment with Continuous Integration and Deployment via Azure DevOps; ARM Templates knowledge is must require.
- 3+ years design and development experience with REST/SOAP API development
- 2+ years design and development experience with Microsoft Azure Services – Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Hub, Event Grid, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Key Vault
- 1+ years design and development experience with Microsoft Azure Storage Services – Cosmos DB, Azure SQL, Azure Blob and Table storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks
- Intersystems HealthShare/Ensemble/Cache
- Healthcare experience
- HL7v2, CCD/CDA, FHIR
- PowerShell Scripts
- Power BI or Tableau, Power Apps, Microsoft Flow (Power Automate)
- Hands-on experience with Azure Cognitive Search, Azure Time Series Insights, Application Insights, Azure SignalR Service, Web Apps, Redis Cache
- Containerization and container management with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience of working in highly dynamic teams using agile methodologies
- May require local travel
- May require other travel for business needs.
- May require after hours on call support.
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a “VEVRAA Federal Contractor” We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position