At M&T Tech, we’re a team of makers, doers, and builders, working to create the most advanced technology solutions in banking. We’re not your stereotypical suit and tie bankers: We’re an innovative team of leading tech experts, pushing boundaries, and taking risks. We’re building an agile team of the most skilled and creative, workers to solve complex problems, architecting solutions, writing high-performance software, and charting our new path, all to make the lives of our customers, and the communities that we serve, better. Join us and be part of something new as we build tomorrow’s bank, today.
M&T’s and Wilmington Trusts Wealth Technology Team is seeking a lead developer to support and enhance our suite of Asset Management and Trading applications. Our team is tasked to drive the transformation of M&T’s Wealth Management business, with the successful candidate focusing on the Asset Management and Trading aspects of this transformation. Experience developing and supporting Investment trading applications and their ETL layers is required.
Scope of Responsibilities:
You will need to be effective in working autonomously and in teams on high level systems analysis and technical phases of development. The position interacts with senior management, other technology personnel, clients and vendors.
- C#, .net
- 3rd Party Trading Application: Charles River
- Web APIs: SOAP and RESTful
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of an Associate degree and 6 years’ systems analysis/application development experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 8 years’ higher education and/or work experience
- Worked on multiple projects involving complex systems analysis, design and complete application development
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Must be familiar with industry direction
- An ability to build out products & products enhancements from idea through to launch
- Skills to collaborate with the entire team and customers on feature requirements and prioritization
- A team player mindset with an ability to thrive and effectively communicate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
M&T Bank is a Top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing and financial stable regional banks in the country, we offer our technology employees a wide range of performance-based career development opportunities. We have a strong commitment to our customers and the communities we serve, and we continue to grow with a focus on the future. So, when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. Grow with us.
Wilmington, Delaware, United States of America