LOCATION: FORT KNOX , KY , US
DATE POSTED: 2021-04-23
SUBCATEGORY: SW Engineer
SHIFT: Day Job
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Interim Secret
CLEARANCE LEVEL MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN: Secret
POTENTIAL FOR REMOTE WORK: Yes
SAIC is seeking a Senior ETL Developer to join our team in support of work taking place at the Human Resources Command (HRC) in Fort Knox, KY, while working from home. This position will provide support for analytics applications used by HRC personnel. This is a Remote / Virtual / Work from Home position.
* Responsible for designing and implementing data strategies as well as support ETL development and much more.
* Design and develop business data models required by analytics applications such as interactive dashboards and ad-hoc reports
* Provide support, maintenance, troubleshooting and performance tuning to HRC ETL applications
* Manage multiple projects at various stages simultaneously
* Develop ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) strategies and processes to support HRC business customers
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelors degree in Systems Engineering or related technical field with 5+ years of experience with business intelligence products or a Masters and 3 years of similar experience, 4 additional years of related experience will also be considered in lieu of a degree
* Must be able to read and write complex SQL (subqueries, unions, inline views, functions)
* At least 5 years of experience using IBM WebSphere Data Stage to develop and implement ETL solutions
* CompTIA Security+ certification is required prior to start date.
* Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain one. Must have at least an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract.
Preferred Experience (not required):
* Familiarity with database SQL (Sybase)
* Familiarity with database SQL Server
* Familiarity with database SQL (particularly Oracle 11g or higher)
Target salary range: $75,001 – $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nations modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partners ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit [ or Working at SAIC [ for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.