If you are a Senior Account Executive with in the Automotive OEM industry,
please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
* Navigating complex automotive R&D organization (i.e. in-vehicle ethernet
& vehicle data teams) and mapping key groups and individuals to sponsor
from POC to mass production cycles.
* Develop strong relationships with executive-level decision-makers at
automotive OEMs, Suppliers, and leverage those relationships to achieve
* Develop strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote
business development, sales growth, and customer satisfaction, build
pipeline by engaging with key prospects and partners.
* Develop local strategic relationship with eco-system partners and their
local sales teams.
* Establish and develop trusted advisor relationships with customer from
engineering team to Director and above management team.
* Maintain accurate account plans and forecast
* Coordinate all activities between different departments like Product
Management, Engineering, Finance, and Legal
What You Need for this Position
* Bachelors degree in a scientific, engineering or a business-related field
* Minimum 10 years of proven success in selling sophisticated software,
electronic components, and/or other solutions (i.e. ADAS, Autonomous
Driving, Fleet Management, Telematics, Safety-Critical Systems) to the
Automotive markets (both OEMs and Suppliers).
* Strong influencing, networking, and negotiating experiences and skills.
* Proven track record of sales experience in the automotive industry and,
consistently exceeding quota and meeting strategic objectives.
* Demonstrated track record of developing deep strategic relationships with
large, complex organizations.
* A self-starter with the ability to work independently to define the
landscape in a rapidly changing business space.
* Team Player attitude is required with excellent organizational skills and
proven ability to leverage internal resources.
* Superior interpersonal, management, and communication skills a must,
specifically with regards to working in a culturally diverse business
* Rudimentary knowledge of automotive ethernet and its use cases.
* Rudimentary knowledge of automotive data and its use cases from data
collection to data analytics.
* Expect frequent travel, including domestic and international.
What’s In It for You
* Competitive Base Salary 160k – 180k
* Large Stock Options
So, if you are a Senior Account Executive with Automotive OEM experience,
please apply today!
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the
position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
* Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the
JobID: linkedin : AA4- — in the email subject line for your
application to be considered.
Abe Arabikatbi – Executive Recruiter – Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon
Show moreShow less