We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for an outstanding Revenue Product Manager to join our team creating multi-million download apps for Android, iOS and Mobile Web. You’ll be used to quick iteration; be enthused about tech, social discovery and dating; and able to drive efficiency in a dynamic environment where innovation is the norm.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers, leading ideation and giving visual input
- Pitch ideas to senior stakeholders, manage their expectations and establish shared vision across the company. Build consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Understand Bumble’s strategic and competitive position, and deliver products that are recognised as industry-leading
- Share a compelling narrative about what problems our products solve, for whom, and how they are solved. Question user behaviour, and analyse data to find answers
- Identify opportunities, and be able to adapt to change and new information
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and new features
- Global product management: prioritisation and execution across platforms, markets, languages and currencies
- Motivate the team, creating urgency and excitement about projects
What makes our Product Manager great at their jobs:
- Detailed planning: Manage documentation,pre-kickoff prep, product plans and milestones.
- Coordination throughout the lifecycle of a project: Creating rollout plans specific to each feature/product lauch, establishing go-live criteria, issue tracking and clearing, and communicating progress to stakeholders and collaborators. Throughout you will need to anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide escalation management throughout new product launch.
- Process optimisation: Our products are constantly evolving and Product Managers need to learn from every release. You’ll be responsible for identifying where we can improve, and making sure that we bring insights to the business and execute required changes
Required Skilled & knowledge
- Extensive experience delivering mobile apps of a significant scale and complexity, shipping on a regular basis
- Proven experience driving revenue performance in an in-app environment.
- Proven experience optimising both subscription and in-app currency products, including increasing conversion through paywall optimisation.
- Develop in-app monetisation features and services for portfolio of apps
- Propose and manage feature pricing, bundle offers and sales for in-app currency
- Strong intellect backed by good product instincts
- Strong knowledge of appropriate product performance metrics, and background in data-driven decision making
- Product management experience within an in-house development environment, being comfortable communicating with engineers
- Demonstrable interest in social discovery/dating industry
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing
- Experience working on multiple products concurrently desirable
- Ability to break large projects into manageable pieces, prioritising according to value
- Proven experience with implementing global pricing strategies.
- Experience balancing monetisation by ads with player experience and value.
With over 600 staff in 10+ countries all working remotely during the time of COVID-19, we’ve worked hard to adapt and support our teams during this challenging time, including:
* Flexible working hours
* Streaming free, live yoga & meditation sessions each week, as well as a full weekly timetable of free online exercise classes
* ‘Random Coffee’ – connecting staff across the globe in pairs once a week to get to know each other over a video chat
* ‘First Fridays’ – meal delivery for a remote lunch with your team once a month
* Employee Support Fund for those whose households are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19
* Written resources to guide employees through this challenging time
* You will also be taken through a fully digital onboarding process!
About Bumble: Bumble is the parent company that operates Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s largest dating and connection apps with millions of users globally. The Bumble app was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. Bumble is majority-owned by Blackstone and has over 600 employees in offices in Austin, London, and Moscow.