LOCATION: FORT KNOX , KY , US
DATE POSTED: 2021-04-27
CATEGORY: Program Management
SUBCATEGORY: Project Analyst
SHIFT: Day Job
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Interim Secret
CLEARANCE LEVEL MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN: Secret
POTENTIAL FOR REMOTE WORK: Yes
SAIC is seeking aSeniorIT Project Manager to join our team in support of work takingplace at the U.S. Army Human Resources Command in Fort Knox, KY, while working from home. This is a Remote / Virtual / Work from Home positon. The Project Manager will lead a team that is sustaining software in an enterprise environment.
* Creates and maintains system change records.
* Compiles cost and schedule estimates for software releases.
* Develops and maintains project plans and schedules.
* Provides oversight of system requirements and design activities.
* Provides quality assurance of completed project artifacts.
* Maintains the project repository of SDLC artifacts.
* Conducts quality gate reviews with project stakeholders.
* Plans and coordinates software deployments.
* Acts as the primary interface to functional users.
* Conducts analysis and completes periodic project status reports.
* Manages project risks and issues.
* Develops multiple courses of action and provides recommendations to leadership.
* Coordinates supporting resources outside of team.
Required Education and Experience:
* A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management or related field and 6+ years managing and directing projects; or a Masters degree in a related discipline and 4+ years experience. Four years of additional related experience may be substituted for a Bachelors Degree.
* Four (4) years experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and or leading a software development team.
* Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office products.
* Ability to function at a fast pace with multiple deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation); ability to communicate diplomatically with project stakeholders.
* Problem solving skills and ability to understand new technologies, quickly.
* US Citizen; No dual citizenship.
* Clearance Requirement:This position requires an active Interim SECRETor SECRET clearance.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute.
* Experience with Microsoft Project or similar products.
* Experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
* Development experience.
* Knowledge of US Army accessions operations.
* Knowledge of US Army retention operations.
Target salary range: $75,001 – $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nations modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partners ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit [ or Working at SAIC [ for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.