Position: Production Associate-Image/DES-3rd Shift
Location: Chippewa Falls, WI
Job Id: 8137
# of Openings: 1
As a full time Production Associate on 3rd shift, you would work Sunday-Thursday, 9:30 pm to 6:00am.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Operate machinery that coats or prints on dry film resist, hand peeling of Mylar for the DES lines, or Developing/Etching/Stripping dry film layers.
– Complete necessary training and certifications
– Maintain continued operation of machines
– Utilize proper handling methods
– Recognize quality issues
– Follow applicable processes
– Comply with individual machine procedures
– Facilitate access to equipment by maintenance personnel
– Practice good housekeeping
– Wear required personal protective equipmentEssential Knowledge and Skills:
– Ability to operate a computer
– Ability to read, write and communicate in English to the degree necessary to perform the job
– Ability to stand throughout the shift and lift 40lbsEducation and Experience:
– High School diploma or equivalent required
– Previous manufacturing experience preferred
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.