Ref ID: 04569511
Classification: Product Manager
Compensation: $120000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
This isn’t just another widget, or another web app, or another convenience product. We’re literally changing the therapy world and creating a social impact. You will work with the founder and entire eLuma team to build a product from the ground up. NIMH estimates that 45% of individuals with mental illness don’t get treatment, NIDCD reports that 1 in 12 have a disorder related to voice, speech, language or swallowing, and as the baby boomers age so will the need for skilled therapists in all disciplines. The world needs a solution to crisis level shortages and broken delivery systems. eLuma is poised to craft, refine, and take this solution to the world. Come change the world with us!
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building education products that have a real impact. We need someone who has a great business and design sense, who can really tee up the engineering team to build great products, and who can help us take our platform to the future. You will work directly with the Founder and CEO and engineering team to research, define, and design tools and features that will revolutionize therapy as we know it.
What you’ll do:
• Research and validate market needs, write up PRDs, break down business requirements into Jira stories, and collaborate with UX, engineering, project management, and executive stakeholders.
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
• Develop product pricing model and positioning strategies
• Translate product strategy into detailed story requirements and prototypes
• Validate product features and write out detailed product requirements documents
• Work with product designers to develop wireframes and high fidelity prototypes that are validated and ready for engineering to build out
• Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and grow the impact
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Strong problem solving skills and willingness to get in and get the job done
• Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast-growing organization
• K-12 Education experience
• MS/BS degree in Education, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
• Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays, Birthdays off, and PTO
• Quarterly and/or annual bonuses
• Flexible work schedule
Are you passionate about using your creative skills to imagine, direct and create? Are you highly detail-oriented and able to see small specifics that others often miss? As a results-oriented senior product manager, we would love to have you on our team as you oversee and direct the product development process. With plenty of support and cooperation from our executive, engineering, operations, finance and design teams, you will help create a roadmap, strategy and vision for each of our new products and features. With your passion, talent and expertise, you can help us create products that our customers will receive with excitement and appreciation. Job Responsibilities Work with coordinating departments to create and implement a decisive project plan and strategy from product development to launch. Act as the key authority and point of contact for project development concepts, business strategy and business models. Perform various project management duties, including creating a budget and ensuring it is not exceeded, managing work plans and facilitating an efficient product development effort between individual co-workers and departments. Partner with the marketing, engineer and design teams to bring the product vision to life with prototypes and mocks. Ensure that various stages of product development are completed on time by leading, organizing and requesting constant updates from cross-functional teams. Collect, analyze and report on data and make adjustments to development plans as needed to facilitate a successful new product rollout. Represent the voice of the end consumer throughout the development process. Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development. Job Skills & Qualifications Required: Minimum of five years’ product management experience Bachelor’s degree Strong leadership and interpersonal skills Passion for conceiving, creating and designing useful, innovative products Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions Preferred: MBA preferred
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.