– Minimum three (3) years of current/recent PBM and/or current/recent pharmacy experience required – Incumbent will work remotely/virtually
Your career starts now. Were looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, were passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation’s leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, wed like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at [
PerformRx is a Pharmacy Benefits Manager (PBM) dedicated to clinical culture, boutique service and holistic solutions. Our mission is to help customers, doctors and patients use effective medication therapy to improve health and wellness. For more than 15 years, our focus has been on providing optimal service through a clinical culture which seeks to provide members with high quality care while ensuring our partners receive favorable costs. That culture is reflected in our employees – more than 80 percent of our staff members are Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians – andin the services we provide.
PerformRx is headquartered in Philadelphia. Our dedication to innovation and to providing the most efficacious outcomes is the core of our clinical culture and is the heart of PerformRx. PerformRx is a subsidiary of the AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies.
The Pharmacy Technician supports the organizations mission and purpose by providing front-line customer support for a diverse portfolio of customers. The incumbentwill handleinbound telephone inquiries from members, pharmacies, and prescribers in our National Customer Care Center.
* Provide real-time support to pharmacies with point-of-service inquiries
* Educate prescribers on formulary and prior authorization processes
* Enter customer data and other relevant information into our documentation tool
* Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
* Assist members with pharmacy benefit inquires
* Adhere to standard operating procedures to ensure contact handling accuracy and operational effectiveness
* Effectively communicate issues and resolutions to customers and appropriate internal staff
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
* Minimum three (3)years of current/recent PBM and/or current/recent pharmacy experience required
* Active/current National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB, NCCT, or ExCPT) required or ability to obtain within six (6) months of employment
Back [ Share
Apply Now [