McClatchy, a national leader in digital media, is growing rapidly in the
digital space. We are experiencing the most transformative period in our
Come Join McClatchy a place where you have a voice and the ability to
impact our future!
McClatchy is hiring an exceptional National Digital Sales Planner to join our
dynamic National Digital Sales team.
Note: This position is located in either Los Angeles CA, Chicago, IL Raleigh NC
or New York NY
* Has a firm grasp of the digital landscape , including what platforms work
best for certain goals.
* Is creative and can think outside the box. . . to put ideas, words, data
and images together to create powerful stories.
How you will make an impact:
* Assist sales team with pro-active/reactive proposals via media plans and
associated sales decks
* Work with Pricing and Inventory to ensure media proposals are in line
with current mix and pricing guidelines
* Attend all necessary RFP brainstorm meetings to provide insight on
pricing, packaging and inventory requirements for media proposals
* Ensure all deal data is accurately entered and updated in contract
* Work with agency/client partners to obtain creative assets and or 3 rd
* Work with Sales, Ad Ops and P&I to manage any delivery issues and propose
* Proper delivery of contracted goals/program and provide client with
pacing and reporting
* Provide clients with post-campaign delivery report and deck
* Develop strong understanding of McClatchy digital media products
* At least 1-2 years of digital sales experience
* Highly proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
* Preferred understanding of media math, media proposal composition and
Nielsen/Comscore data ratings
* Experience working with dynamic digital products such as: Sponsorships,
Branded content, Native advertising, Audience Guarantee, Viewability &
Programmatic a plus, not required
The full time position includes a competitive salary and a comprehensive
benefits package, including 401(k) match. McClatchy is an Equal Opportunity
#GD McClatchy is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) for
all applicants and employees. McClatchy considers all candidates without regard
to basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status,
sexual orientation, ancestry, medical condition, family care status, pregnancy
or physical disability (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational
qualification), or any other basis protected by state and federal laws.