At Northern Business Intelligence (NBI), we focus exclusively on fleet tracking
solutions and consulting. At our head office in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, we have
a dedicated team of customer success managers logistics as well as a technical
support department. With our technical team, we can ensure that our customers
are always maximizing their investment with no unnecessary system down time.
We are actively recruiting for a Marketing Manager to add to our growing team!
The ideal candidate will be responsible to help us build and maintain a strong
and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing
channels. You will help develop, implement and execute strategic marketing
plans for Northern BI in order to attract potential customers and retain
existing ones as part of the organization s growth strategy and achieving
annual revenue growth results. Reporting to the Vice President, the position
will include responsibilities to build marketing programs to support specific
marketing objectives across different channels in to meet our overall strategic
* Work with the senior leadership team to develop a strategic marketing
* Lead the execution of marketing programs and projects from start to
finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders
* Identify and select marketing tools needed for Northern BI to be
successful in driving marketing programs
* Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain
insight and assess against goals.
* Sourcing qualified leads with target customers and aiding the efforts of
our sales team is the primary goal of our marketing efforts.
* Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis
and allocate funds wisely
* Produce valuable and engaging content for print, our website and social
media channels that attracts and converts leads
* Develop our event marketing plan including selection of events,
registration, and coordination to support maximum return on the
investment for attendance.
* Support the rollout of new products and services through a variety of
* Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with
tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
* Develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives
for all advertising and public- facing communications, including print,
digital, and video assets
* Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies,
increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
* Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points,
establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting
business processes, and providing additional sales support and resources
* Work with the partner marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and
external agencies and vendors
* Maintain key customer and partner relationships in order to expand
NBI s customer base and ensure retention
* Other duties as assigned
* 1-5 years experience in strategic marketing
* Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing
* Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
* Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
* Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
* Experience in software / application (SAAS) sales and marketing
* Experience and the autonomy building complex marketing programs and
reporting on the results
* Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
* Experience working in cross functional teams and collaborating
effectively towards a shared goal
* Experience in following a solution based selling approach based on a
foundation of understanding client s opportunities and challenges
* Experience with the following software tools: Salesforce, Hootsuite,
* Bilingualism (French/English) is considered an asset
At the Kerr Group of Companies, we believe in setting the bar high and
exceeding it. Our employees exemplify our core values which drive everything we
do. As a member of this exceptionally talented group of individuals, your
values would match ours.
* Quality Ensures the highest quality of work by following proper wor
procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Safety Follows all safe work procedures to ensure safety at all
* Improvement Actively seeks opportunities for continuous improvement
where possible, predominantly in the area of the overall customer
experience, thriving for 100% client satisfaction.
* Integrity Always operates and conducts all business activities with
absolute transparency and integrity.
* Well Being and Happiness Passionate about maintaining and enhancing
their wellbeing and happiness and promote this within their team.
* Teamwork By working together, we achieve great things.
In recognition of your hard work within this position, the ideal candidate will
receive a fixed-based salary with an unlimited cap on variable income. We offer
a competitive benefits package, fitness subsidy as well as joining a team that
is cohesive and forward-thinking. Think this sounds like you? We encourage you
to submit your resume to
The Kerr Group of Companies and its subsidiaries are committed to be an equal
opportunity employer and to providing an environment free from discrimination
and harassment for all employees. We thank you for your interest in this
position, however, only applicants chosen for interview will be contacted.
Show moreShow less