At Abbott, diverse ideas,perspectives, and expertise allow us to create the life-changing solutions thathelp people live healthier lives. In 160 countries and with businesses spanningnutrition, diagnostics, medical devices, and branded generic pharmaceuticals,Abbott offers you enormous opportunities to explore your interests and help youachieve your career and personal goals.
The positionof Marketing Manager, CRM serves our Infectious Diseases – Developed Marketsbusiness unit and is located in Lake Forest, IL. In this role, you will havedirect responsibility for marketing activities including preparation,implementation, and execution of CRM concepts following CRM strategy to ensuredynamic growth, deliver sales targets and meet/exceed project KPIs for AbbottRapid Diagnostics.
This job description will be reviewed periodically and is subjectto change by management.
- Build CRM strategy and develop concepts to maximize customerretention and growth in line with business objectives and marketing strategy
- Plan, manage and deliver integrated multi-channelcommunication campaigns through mediums such as email, text, print, and digital
- Create tailored materials to influence touch points along thecustomer journey, leading to an outstanding Consumer and Professional experiencefor the ARDx product and Brand
- Ownership of CRM and business intelligence processes andsystems
- Collaborate closely with marketing managers, IT, businessoperations, and commercial teams
- Set CRM program objectives in close collaboration with Marketingand Sales management including process definition, marketing messaging, servicelevels, and KPIs
- Monitor, analyze and report on success of CRM programs andinsights to feed back into marketing strategy development
- Understand trends and market dynamics (government, consumer,employer, hospital, retail, competitive, adjacent categories)
- Lead long term (2-3 year) and short term (annual) strategicplanning for CRM including analysis, recommendation, and presentation ofproposed strategies to leadership
- Review new technologies to keep Abbott at the forefront ofdevelopments in infrastructure
- Supervise and direct vendor partners
- Compliance with Abbott policies including complaint handling,data privacy, and security
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION:
- BS or BA Degree in Marketing or arelevant discipline
- 5-7 years or more of professional experience setting up andimplementing successful CRM (retention strategies, tactics, structures,processes, and systems) and Customer Service Operations
- Ability to travel approximately 20%
- Technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems
- Data base management experience and knowledge of dataprotection regulations
- Passion for healthcare, consumers, and technology
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate withcross-functional teams from idea to launch
- Ability to deliver clear and concise messages, managementreports and presentations
- Strong thought leadership, written, and verbal communicationskills with ability to interact directly with leadership to drive strategy andinvestment decisions
- Entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable with ambiguity, and a willingnessto wear multiple hats to ensure team success
- Proven ability to develop and execute complex strategicbusiness plans
- Goal-orientated, project-orientated andachievement-orientated
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Detailed work, confidentiality,problem solving, training, math and reasoning skills, executive presence (inboth oral communication and written communication), ability to effectivelypresent information in one-on-one and small group situations, multiple concurrenttasks, and constant interruptions
At Abbott, we’re committed to helping people live theirbest possible life through the power of health. For more than 130 years, we’vebrought new products and technologies to the world — in nutrition,diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals — that createmore possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 107,000 of usare working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than160 countries we serve.
An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes andencourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualifiedindividuals with disabilities. To request an accommodation, please send anemail to .