Metalcraft of Mayville
Metalcraft of Mayville is an Equal Opportunity Employer:Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Manufacturing IT Systems Analyst
Job ID: 2
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc.
The Manufacturing Systems Analyst is a service oriented, positive, forward thinking team member, who is responsible for implementing and supporting solutions to meet business-related requirements. Under the direction of the IT Manager, the Systems Analyst will provide a wide range of support to OEM and assembly line manufacturing processes, which includes managing day-to-day system activities and operational processes. . This role requires the candidate to act as a liaison between a third party support team and end users to ensure technical compatibility and satisfaction of deliverables, while writing and maintaining detailed system documentation, including configuration specifications, functional specifications, and technical specification.
The Systems Analyst must have knowledge of the manufacturing processes in order to support, implement, and improve operations and create efficiencies.
- Collaborate with the business areas to define business needs and gather requirements that meet business goals and objectives to implement system solutions.
- Prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval.
- Work with department leadership to create an open dialog to determine issues and derive enhancement priorities.
- Continually identify business process improvements and support the business in attaining the highest levels of productivity.
- Propose system improvements, new software and any projects which will move the company forward.
- Contribute to strategy sessions and help guide business management to the best technical solution.
- Implement system solutions utilizing the system development lifecycle and project management methodologies.
- Configure system based on requested changes.
- Utilize change management methodology and ensure the appropriate documentation is completed to implement system changes.
- Partner with vendors and third party support teams to resolve system issues, develop enhancements and project tasks.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems as required.
- Research and Design new computer systems and frameworks.
- Oversee the daily performance of applications and provide client support through the service desk ticket management system.
- Be on-call to support mission critical systems.
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent.
- Develop and maintain functional and technical specification documentation.
- Create detailed test plans and lead the creation of test cases.
- Assist in risk mitigation planning.
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organization.
- Run training sessions and workshops on system processes.
- Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT and/or Business or equivalent work experience is required.
- Must have three (3) or more years of manufacturing environment experience.
- Strong skills in: project management, customer service, communications skills, facilitation, leadership, analytics, and data modeling.
- Experience in leading systems implementation utilizing SDLC and Project Management methodologies.
- Must have strong analytical skills and must have attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong communications skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a positive team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships.
- Have the ability to adapt to a constantly changing manufacturing environment.
- Have over 5 years of experience in installing operating systems, loading (installing) COTS products, and configuring operating systems and COTS products in a Microsoft based framework.
- Knowledge of tracking and analyzing performance and resource utilization of systems.
- The ability to quickly learn new system solutions.
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
- Proficiency supporting Kronos environments
- Preferred experience with the following:
- SAP configuration/installation/upgrade
- SAP MM, FI, CO, SD or PP
- Creating and implementing new functionality using SAP.
- SAP Basis
- Power BI
We are an equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.