IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping
healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for
patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a
broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain
expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive
Manager, Real World Solutions, Enterprise Solutions
IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company , focused on using data and
science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients.
Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad
range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology,
analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
In our Real World Solutions Enterprise Solutions team, we design and deliver
innovative, technology-enabled evidence programs for the pharmaceutical
industry. We apply scientific rigor and advanced analytics to real world data
in order to help our clients improve population health. This entrepreneurial
team works globally, partnering with regional colleagues throughout the
enterprise to diagnose critical business issues and deliver evidence-based
Real World Solutions, Enterprise Solutions Team
We are strategic thinkers, innovative technologists, deep subject matter
experts and data evangelists whom are passionate about driving better
performance in healthcare. We are collaborative, intellectually curious,
entrepreneurial and disruptive. Plus, we have the resource and structure of a
large company in an environment where we empower our people to create their own
Our work can be complex and difficult but that is often the case when you are
doing work that no one has done before. We also do not have a templated
approach to our work, so we require people who can innovate with their practice
as well as their solutions. If you have the right levels of intellectual
curiosity and a passion to discover the real impact of medicines in the real
world, then you ll fit right in.
Those who join us become part of a recognized global leader still willing to
challenge the status quo to improve patient care. At IQVIA, you will have
access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best
analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your
development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies,
capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you
can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
You will join a high profile, talented and fast paced team where you will be
managing teams of Analysts and Consultants in the design, development and
delivery of medium sized projects or components of larger, complex projects.
You ll gain exposure to client facing projects and innovation initiatives t
develop new Real World Solutions product offerings.
The successful candidate will be able to achieve rapid professional
development, learning from and being coached by the world s leading and mos
innovative RWS team.
As a Manager you will be responsible for:
* Planning, organizing and managing resources to bring about the successful
completion of specific project goals and objectives.
* Executing high quality research and analysis.
* Designing, structuring and delivering client reports and presentations.
* Developing client relationships through face-to-face discussions,
workshops, telephone and email contact.
* Providing expert guidance on RWE and the Real-World Data (RWD) landscape
to junior colleagues.
* Supporting the development of proposals for new projects/commercial
* Developing broader and deeper knowledge of consulting methodologies and
the pharmaceutical market through on the job exposure and formal
* Building deep knowledge of IQVIA data sources and further developing
knowledge of the broader RWD landscape.
* Supporting discrete initiatives around IQVIA s broad RWE strategy.
* Coaching project team members and supporting them to fulfil their
* Acting as a formal coach / mentor for up to 3 junior team members on an
ongoing basis (i.e. not just in projects)
In this role you will usually be staffed on 2-3 projects in parallel ensuring a
broad exposure to the wide range of activities that Enterprise Solutions
undertake in a rapid timeframe, as well as the opportunity to demonstrate a
broad skill set.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Proven experience in healthcare / life sciences or the Pharmaceutical
industry with focus on strategic business case, product development and
* Strong capability in managing projects and juggling priorities so that
deadlines are met while retaining consistently high quality outcomes
* Experience of working in sizable/multi-disciplined teams and supervising
/ guiding junior team members
* Experience of developing credible relationships with senior level
managers and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
* Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical
and healthcare industries
* Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent client influencing skills
* Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including
presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and
* Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques would be
* Experience of SAS analytics would be desirable
In addition to the skills and experience above, candidates interested in
joining as a Manager will have:
* BA/BSc from a top university, preferably in a relevant and / or numerate
subject such e.g. economics, life sciences, chemistry, engineering etc
* A postgraduate qualification in life sciences or computer science
discipline is highly preferred
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and
intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform
healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an
important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately
improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with
disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an
application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process
should contact IQVIA s Talent Acquisition team at workday_recru
to arrange for such an accommodation.
Show moreShow less