SAIC is seeking a Junior level .NET/Android Developer to join our team that is passionate about application and mobile development. This position will sit in Huntsville, Alabama.
Candidate will be working with our team of talented engineers to design, build and deploy next generation applications for the United States Marine Corps. Specifically, the application that the candidate will support is a Program of Record Fire Control Application (FCA) to guide loitering / precision strike munitions from far distances, making it easier and safer for Marines to do their jobs effectively.
- Assist in building advanced applications for .NET
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and functionality
- Perform code reviews to be the first line of defense and improve product quality
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Work as an agile team member on a Scrum team
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related technical discipline and 0 years experience; 4 years experience will be accepted in lieu of degree
Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance. Interim Secret clearance required prior to start.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge in software development
- Working knowledge of .NET development
- Familiarity with Java, C#, C++ and Object Oriented Development
- Working knowledge of Android development
- Candidates must have a working knowledge of all software development processes
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation’s most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability