TEKsystems is looking for a junior to mid-level IT Professional to develop and integrate IT systems for our client in the manufacturing industry. The right candidate will take the hassle out of resolving technical problems related to both hardware and software to maximize the value of technology in our business. By updating and redesigning these systems it will streamline efficiency and usability for the end users. Additionally, the candidate will become an expert on the functional side of the business applications. We are further looking for superior people skills, technical expertise, and an aptitude for problem-solving.
This is an opportunity to grow long term with a stable organization and get exposed to different aspects of the business. Not only does our client have a very competitive pay for the Fort Wayne Market, but also provide employees with an excellent benefit package and performance bonuses.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop specifications required to meet business objectives
* Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
* Support technological & functional implementations
* Coding and debugging of new and existing applications
* Work with end users to solve business and technology problems
* Challenge and enhance business processes and work flows
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
* Experience with multiple operating systems, databases, and programming languages
* Skillful in SQL
* Experience with project management software and methodologies
* An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
* A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
* Customer service orientation
* Interpersonal skills
* BSc/BA in computer science, IT or relevant field
Top Skills Details:
* .NET (Specifically C#)
* SQL Server
Please note: You may be asked to complete multiple coding challenges and interviews
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call -3411 or email .com for other accommodation options.