Skill: Finance Product Manager
Role: T3, T2
Location : Austin TX/ AZ remote till Covid
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including product management, finance, engineering, regional business units, and partners to define the reconciliation and financial requirements for issuing and tokenization products.
- Work with portfolio product managers and partners to understand settlement, clearing, and reconciliation specifications to define the financial accounting and reconciliation capabilities in PayPal payments platform.
- Work with treasury, accounting, tax, analytics, and other finance subject matter experts to define business processes and rules to automate finance operational processes.
- Manage entire product development lifecycle including discovery, prioritization, design, development, user acceptance testing, pilot testing, and product launch.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate product roadmap, project status, and issues to executive management and various stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8 – 10 years of relevant product management experience including experience in payments, banking, credit union, or other financial systems, preferably knowledgeable with accounting and systems integration of such systems.
- Experience in card issuance and/or acquiring at a bank, network, processor or consultancy with focus on settlement, clearing, and reconciliation processes is a plus.
- Understanding of basic accounting and financial reconciliation including comfort with multi-currency environment is a strong plus.
- Strong system and data flow knowledge. Ability to learn and adapt to new product flows and software technologies.
- Energetic, creative and able to deliver innovative solutions
- Must handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail and should possess strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently, but also knows how to have fun while doing it!
- BS/BA or higher degree, preferably in computer science or engineering. MBA desired.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth – one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
– provided by Dice