Advance your Claims career at Liberty Mutual – A Fortune 100 Company!
Are you looking to use your customer service skills in a role where you can see
that you are making a difference in people s lives? Are you looking for a
position that allows you to do meaningful and innovative work in a culture of
continuous improvement? Do you want a career with endless opportunities for
As a member of the Field Property Claims Team, you will play a vital role in
providing an outstanding customer experience by using your investigative and
negotiation skills to resolve a variety of homeowner claims in a fast paced,
detail-oriented, team environment. In this role, you will travel to the loss
site to conduct thorough analysis. Every day is a new exciting challenge, as
our Field Property Claims Adjusters use cutting edge homeowner s products a
services to help our customers through the claims process.
* Investigate and determine coverage onsite of loss and adjusts all
elements of Property Loss claims of moderate-high severity.
* Handle moderate- severe complexity claims assigned under little
* Investigate and evaluate onsite to resolve complex coverage and damage
issues to include preparing complete estimates of repair for the covered
* Explain coverage of loss, assists policyholders with itemization of
damages, emergency repairs and additional living arrangements.
* Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such as
contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various replacement
* Identify suspicious losses. Recommend referral to SIU where appropriate
and may assist the SIU in their investigation and settling of the claim.
* May be called upon for catastrophe duty
* Demonstrated understanding of building construction principles.
* Strong knowledge of claims handling procedures, and a full working
knowledge of claims operations and procedures.
* Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service experience.
* Effective negotiation skills.
* Ability to effectively and independently manage workload while exhibiting
* Strong written and communication skills; interpersonal skills; computer
skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted systems; and
* The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally acquired
through Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience and at least 5 yea
of directly related experience.
* Completion of advanced property training.
* Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return
for your service, it s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that
support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the
opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global
leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting
everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people
can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident
that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know
that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness.
Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find
their path at Liberty Mutual.
Show moreShow less