– Salary guarantee for the first year
– Work out of one hospital and take over existing patients base
– Growing Cardiology team in this growing community
– Monday through Friday schedule
– Call is light and equally shared
– 2020 fellows or experienced cardiologists are encouraged to apply
– Board certified or board eligible
– Regional airport approximately 15 minutes of the city
– Our services are free for you
– We help negotiate your salary and contract
– We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
– Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
– Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth is currently assisting a Colorado hospital with their search for a board certified or board eligible interventional cardiologist. Join other cardiologists for this exciting position and become part of a growing team where hard work is rewarded and collegiality is key. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5pm, and there is a light shared call schedule. Prepare to be busy and see a good number of patients for general bread and butter cases. The incoming physician will see a good mix of patients with most subspecialties on-site. The right candidate will join an established practice supported by a full-service, acute care hospital.
A robust benefit package includes full family medical benefits, relocation assistance, a 401k retirement plan, malpractice insurance, possible student loan repayment, $3,000 in CME stipend plus cost of licenses, and 5 weeks of PTO.
To get started and for more details, please forward your CV to and follow it up with a phone call to Austyn at . Refer to job #. Competitive