Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 12 Months
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs. Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top-level contributor/specialist. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Experience with email and marketing automation strategies and campaigns. An understanding of email marketing best practices, reporting, testing, and content development
This person will facilitate the creation, design, development, and optimization of the email customer journey using the marketing automation platform Eloqua.
– Superior knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms. Preferably Eloqua
– Knowledge of HTML
– Strong email marketing background
– Strategy focused
– Attention to detail
– Bachelor’s degree
– Eloqua Masters
– Experience in email marketing/CRM with a working knowledge of sophisticated email marketing and marketing automation solutions
– Experience with email marketing software (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, DotDigital. IBM Watson Campaign Automation)
– Ability to analyze data issues and produce working solutions
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work independently is essential
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– An understanding of digital analytics tools (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
– An understanding of HTML, CSS & mobile-first email design.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.