This Jobot Job is hosted by: AJ Friedman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 – $150,000
A bit about us:
We are an established subcontractor in the Hunstville area, and we have recently been awarded a contract with a major Aerospace/Defense company. By the end of September, we will have hired 4 to 5 Senior Level Software Engineers, as well as an Engineer/Scrum Master to lead the team.
If you have an active Secret Clearance, and are a SME in in C/C++ and Java in the Aerospace/Defense field, and you’re looking for the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects related to defense, please apply below.
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation (110K – 150K)
- Compelling Thorough Benefits
– 401K 8% Match
– 25 Days PTO
– Continuing Education Assistance
– Performance Bonuses
– Other Bonuses
– Every other Friday Off
- Bachelor’s or Higher Degree in Relevant Field
- 4+ Years OOP Software Development in C/C++ and Java
- Agile Scrum Experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Design, develop and test displays, controls and functionality
- Design and develop artificial intelligence algorithms to tutor, assess and evaluate learner knowledge
- Design, develop and test simulation software for use in high fidelity simulation based training systems; training systems may include a combination of console and weapon system simulations, virtual reality, and augmented reality
- Collaborate with Systems and Quality Engineers to ensure software requirements are met
- Develop and maintain databases to monitor and analyze learner and system performance
- Perform code quality management and defect repair
- Coordinate with other HW/SW teams to perform regression testing once defects are corrected
- Perform software peer reviews, version control, automated testing, software analysis, continuous integration, and continuous delivery in accordance with DevSecOps processes and best practices
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply on company site” button.