TEKsystems has an immediate need for a DevOps Engineers for a large government integrator. We are looking for these engineers to have worked in an Agile Environment, experience with Ansible, and CI/CD. Candidates must have the ability to get a interim DOD secret Clearance.
1. CI/CD – Infrastructure as code
- a. Code, Build , Test phases
- b. Automating current process to put them into the pipeline.
2. Red Hat: OpenShift, cloud forms,
- a. Exposer to Red Hat Tools
3. Scrum Environment Experience
DevOps Methods (Integration & Automation):
- Designing and using build and release pipelines
Containerization orchestration (OpenShift / Kubernetes):
- Collaborate and work with deployment teams; deployment skills are not necessarily but a plus
- Experienced with AWS Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) services
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) tooling (Jenkins)
Other Skills Required:
- Systems Engineer with 5+ years of experience in UNIX/ Linux / Windows
Experienced in installing and using Ansible:
- Installing Ansible and understanding how Ansible works and its key components
- Ad-Hoc Commands
- Playbook Basics
- Reuse and Redistribution of Ansible content with Roles
- Strong scripting experience with PowerShell or Python.
- Experience leveraging web API’s including REST and SOAP.
- Familiarity with JSON, XML and YAML.
- Solid understanding of version control and using Git and tools such as Azure Repo’s, Gitlab, Bitbucket, etc.
- Solid understanding of Continuous Integration concepts and CI Tools such as Jenkins or Azure Pipelines.
- Red Hat Product Expertise: Ansible Engine, Tower, Satellite, CloudForms, Virtualization, OpenStack
- Experience with remote system administration methods (WinRM, SSH).
- Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS or Azure).
- Ability to produce concise and clear technical documentation.
- Experience working in teams using AGILE methodologies including scrum or Kanban.
- ITSM experience (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy)
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Experience with artifact and package management using NuGet, Azure Artifacts or Artifactory.
Federated Identity Management (Okta):
- Integrate new applications/services with Okta Knowledgeable in use of Version Control solutions, specifically Git, GitHub
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.