Minimum Required Skills:
Medical Device, Product, Neuromonitoring, Product Management
If you are an Associate Product Manager with 3+ years of Medical Device PM experience, please read on!
HQ Located in Southern California – initially remote!
With over $150 Million in funding, we’re a Global Medical Device company that is scaling our operations asap due to a rapid demand for our latest released implantable medical device.
What You Will Be Doing
– Taking in Surgeon feedback and developing new products
– Working with sales to ensure proper changes to existing product, and support of new product launches, existing product segments
– Establishes and maintains strong relationships with designing and consulting physicians
– Supporting and refining company’s Medical Education department
– Working with surgeons, sales reps, and internal decision makers to refine product portfolio, and launch new products.
What You Need for this Position
– 3-5+ years medical device industry experience, or related experience in the spine surgery
– BS STEM or related
– Working experience with R&D Systems Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing
– Experience with electronic / software based medical devices
– Experience with Neurophysiology OR CNIM accepted
What’s In It for You
– FULL BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision!
– Solid Base Salary!
– Employee Stock Purchase Plan!
– 401K (Matching)!
– Generous PTO/Vacation!!
– Tuition Reimbursement!
– Company Luncheons!
– Stoked Kitchens!So, if you are a Associate Product Manager with 3+ years of experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking ‘Click Here to Apply’ with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
– Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 – 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
– provided by Dice