Genesis10 is seeking an Associate Marketing Manager for a 6 month contract position with our client in San Francisco, CA. This position will be remote.
The Marketing Manager will be an integral member of the centralized digital marketing team, which advances thought leadership on paid media strategies and implements best practices to drive client’s global businesses. As a Paid Marketing Manager for our App Growth business, you will manage paid media initiatives for our consumer app program to drive new user acquisition and platform re-engagement. In this role you will work closely with our Paid Media leads and our BU Marketing teams to grow revenue across all mobile paid marketing channels as well as collaborate with the channel subject matter experts, agency, and media platform partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in paid media operations along with managing large mobile app acquisition and re-engagement campaigns and budgets across multiple platforms.
- Program Management
- Oversee paid media campaign strategy and execution for mobile and app campaigns
- Manage digital paid media agency and 3rd party vendors to launch, optimize, expand existing programs; including writing campaign briefs, overseeing performance, and building weekly storylines
- Report and analyze campaign performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis; develop insights and build Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Understand performance drivers and design plans to impact KPIs; make budget shifts and optimization recommendations as needed across all paid channels
- Develop forecasts and ad-hoc projections for spend, revenue and ROI
- Conduct competitive intelligence scans/benchmarking and develop strategies to adapt to changing mobile and paid environment
- Drive continuous improvement through implementation of new and creative ideas; develop a robust test and learn plan
- Monitor and manage campaigns to meet and exceed targets for conversions and ROI within predetermined budgets
- Manage tracking initiatives
- Work with internal teams on creative development and operations (ex: banners, videos, landing pages)
- B.S. or B.A. Degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in the mobile space, including managing large scale paid search, display, and social campaigns
- Knowledge of paid media in the mobile space; experience with paid social, display, and retargeting digital marketing tactics ideal
- Knowledge of the mobile acquisition and engagement ecosystem including ad networks, MMPs, mobile tracking infrastructure, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to draw insights from large quantities of data
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Digital agency experience or agency management experience
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative and leadership
- Ability to build creative solutions and drive results
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including web development, IT, sales ops and field marketing
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V